Let us tell you a few things about our breed.
• We love people!! We thrive best with you by our side. We try real hard to please you and be nice to others.
• Due to our genetic make-up, we are laid back and very trainable; however, Puppy Kindergarten class would be a wonderful idea for both me and you. It helps us to become well mannered family members and helps you understand us.
• We are F2 Goldendoodles. This means both our Mom and Dad are F1 Goldendoodles. The parents of an F1 Goldendoodle consist of an AKC registered Golden Retriever and an AKC Standard Poodle.
• Our combination of breeds makes us known as a "Hybrid" breed. As an F2 Goldendoodle, our chances of shedding at all are very low. This characteristic makes us a very popular choice for families with allergies. Our low to no shed coat is wavy to curly. We need to be brushed weekly and a haircut about every 12 weeks is very helpful.
• Since we have awesome personalities, we excel as therapy and service dogs. My parents have obtained their Canine Good Citizen registration.
• We are very social, and enjoy meeting new people and animals.
• We usually are not aggressive towards others; however, don't think we are wimpy. We will protect and be totally dedicated to you forever.
• We love water, fetching, belly rubs, going for walks, cuddling- and we can even hunt. Our Mom sees us pointing all the time. Sometimes it's just at dandelion fluff, but we think it makes us look real important.
• We have the most expressive face in the canine family. Most people think we look like a teddy bear. You have to just smile and giggle when we romp around and usually, we are smiling back at you.
• If you are happy, we are really happy. And did we mention we LOVE belly rubs?